Job Title: Internship, Social Media management / analysts
Location: Worldwide / Home
With a total reach of 2.3 million impressions a month with one of our Social Media platforms (Twitter), we can say that we are quite successful. This reach on Social Media requires great responsibility. Our accounts are supported by a lot of celebrities, following us (like Bebe Rexha, Shawn Mendes, Ally Brooke and many more…). We also take requests on Social Media for playing songs on our radio station.
On our Social Media team we have a number of internships available to meet the growing demand for social media response.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Creating new content across social media platforms
– Uploading videos, images, etc.
– Finding users to follow/friend/like our radio station and get familliar with the brand XTRA RADIO
– Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
– Write posts that match our target audience.
– Replying to comments, messages, etc.
– Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that audience through social media
– Good project management and planning skills.
– Excellent written communication skills in your language
– Working independently and in a team environment.
– Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
– Knowledge of various music styles and genres.
– Experience with Social Media software (Tweetdeck, Hootsuite or others)
If you (already) have experience for other internships at radio stations, please submit examples of this work in addition to a resume and application form.
Equal Opportunity – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled